Monday, September 11, 2006

The Wooden Boat Festival 2006 Port Townsend WA. I felt really fortunate that there wasn't much room left on the dock and I was stuck in a corner, scrunched down on my knees! I took this shot from between the bars of the railing, I thought it was quite the frame for a magnificent sailing ship, Lady Washington. Our Booth at Crafts by the Docks, Port Townsend WA . The booth was set out on it's own little corner, SWEEET. The weather started out rainy on Saturday Morning, but was sunny in the afternoon and continued through Sunday, what a pleasant show to be in. David Steven on his 1st Birthday! He was having fun with his very own cake, I think that is Mariner green on his face. His Mom, Mandy and his Dad, Dave threw him a party at Lake Washington, a fun time! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a display you guys had! Looks great. Oh and the cute boy is an added bonus!